Kink or treat- what will it be?!
The Kink or Treat Hunt is a sim-wide adult kinky Halloween hunt at A Town Called Short Leash.
The hunt will run from October 1st through 31st and is open to the public.
Hunt items will be hidden in all public areas of A Town Called Short Leash sim.
Items are priced at only 10L-25L and each store features at least one exclusive item to the hunt.
Be on the lookout for candies scattered across the sim- find one and you’ve found your hunt item!
Each store’s candy color corresponds with their candy on the website (hunt hints below) and at the hunt landing.
Please keep in mind this is an adult sim and hunt- NO CHILD AVATARS will be allowed. ♥
Grab the ATCSL Kink or Treat HUNT HINTS located
at the hunt start or check out hints & keys here and get your kinky Halloween hunt on!
1. An apple a day they say, what about a whole bucket?
2. Would love a roll in hay!
3. Left at the bus stop.
4. I’m sweeter than a donut.
5. I ain’t afraid of no ghost!
6. I’m in the driver’s seat.
7. Living on the edge, don’t push me into the water.
8. Instead of milk, would you a candy with your coffee?
9. Scarecrows like candy too!
10. Taken by a Chonky Kitty.
If I can get away, I’ll hide behind a book.
1. I like to work in the fields, but even more resting on straw bales!
2. I tried to send myself to you.
3. I like sitting at the bistro watching people passing by…
4. Trick or treating never gets old!
5. Girls! Girls! Girls! ..just like the song.
1. Finding my dream date…
2. Having a sit by the hay.
3. Taking out the trash.
4. Delivering parcels.
5. At the farmer’s market.
1. Let’s go post the letter.
2. Do we take a ride to the disco?
3. And now let’s go to the park!
4. How nice is the market sales?
1. Where do you find the fall treats?
2. Where do you go to hear good music?
3. Where do you go to get a spicy fall drink?
4. Where do the kinky go to sleep in the woods?
5. Where do you go to get a cold drink while camping?
6. Where did the billy goats fine a troll?
7. How you light your way in the dark?
8. Where do you find a great view?
9. Where do you get something to burn to stay warm
when sitting by the creek?
10. What do dogs love?
1. Are love letters still a thing?
2. Don’t look down, look UP on the Water Tower.
3. Are you ready to go camping in a KINKY way?
1. I didn’t know Bunnehs had groupies!
2. When it comes to reading I’m Top Shelf!
3. Hey baby! Do I have a parcel for you!
4. Any more of this fancy coffee and I will be a mile high!
5. Love watching the campers come in.
They don’t see me hiding in this little tree.
6. Nothing like relaxing and listening to music from a
classic fair stage.
Better hide in the back before anyone spots me!
1. On the trio statue in the petplay
park hidden behind the puppys legs.
2. In an open barn door tucked aside.
3. On top of a vending machine by the showgirls neons.
4. Underneath a barrel keg in central town.
5. Underneath a rocking pony out in the camp.
6. Beneath a bridges edges outside of town.
7. In the floor of a car in town.
1. “Well.. at least it feeds SOME kind of creature…”
2. Bitten & Bound. Is that a book title?
3. A dark alleyway is just asking for trouble.
You’re in grave danger here.
1. All part of a balanced…
wait- if I fall I will get soggy, get me down!
2. Stuck in this crack please don’t sit on me.
3. Candy and a movie? seems legit.
4. Hay, bale me out here, that pitch fork looks pointy!
1. Merry Spookmas!
2. It’s movie night.
3. What’s under the sheet?
4. I’m the trash man.
1. Relaxing by the waterfalls you may find some waterfowl,
or at the very least some “feathers”.
2. Careful when eating candy on a bridge,
you don’t want it to slip through the “boards”.
3. While testing your pet’s agility, make sure they
don’t dig up “rocks” and always cleanup after them.
4. Maybe you should substitute a “stiff” drink with some cold refreshing milk?
1. Double double toil and trouble over at the HexPosed store!
2. Shhhh don’t wake the hucows!
3. Melting by the open fire.
1. Where do you go to get home made candles?
2. If you don’t have a car, what do you ride on
in a town that has waiting benches?
3. What does a person normally stand at while
playing music at a party?
4. Where does person park their bicycle
normally while in town?
1. The howls are not what they seem.
2. I hope the delivery driver doesn’t laugh
at the size of your package.
3. If wine isn’t the answer,
you’re asking the wrong question.
4. Don’t be scared, come and pick me.
5. Pump it louder!
6. Hay, I’m over here!
1. Add a little light in your life. I’ll show you the way.
2. Girls, girls, girls, don’t hedge me in!
3. Laura Palmer was wrapped in plastic.
4. I picked up some of the most gorgeous tulips
at the Farmers Market today!
5. I LOVE puppies – no gate is going to hold me back!
1. . Toll the Bell
2. I almost fell in this water feature!
3. Type away for me.
4. Check the treat pails
5. Check by the water for a treat! It isn’t a trick, I swear!
6. Lets play fetch!
7. No obstacle is too hard.
8. Coocoo for Maize!
9. No notes today, just treats.
10. What keeps the doctor away?
11. When there is a hole, you must stick things in it eh?
12. Behind every paddle is a good treat.
13. 19?? something.
14. Time for tea.
15. Check the planters.
16. In the forest in a crack I hide.
1. Hear no ghost, see no ghost, speak no ghost.
2. Take a seat at Camp Kinky.
3. Watching the stream from a covered walkway,
look down and there I am!
4. I love snuggling up with a book on an autumn day.
5. I wonder when the next bus is due?
6. Harvest time. Quick rest at the barn on a bale.
7. Time to grab a refreshing glass of apple cider!
8. Love me some honey from the market!
1. In the place where bunnies should hop
is where you will find the first item!
2. You can find this item nearby by eating cookies,
typing a letter, or playing connect four or checkers!
3. In this small place you can read many books,
and also find the 3rd hunt item!